137 cm wide collision resilient shield
Collision resilient table shield with two overlapping curtains, double friction joint, and two versions of the 57 cm accessory rail. Optional top shields.
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing the pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a two-piece flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Fitted with a patented device enabling upward movement of the pivotal arm when in collision with C-arm equipment.
- Main shield, 137 cm wide x 75 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- 72 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm high tableside accessory rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- 57 cm long accessory rail – one 25 mm x 10 mm supplied and fitted, one 28.6 mm x 9.8 mm supplied.
- Pivotal arm with double friction pivot can swivel outwards to form a 48 cm or 65 cm wing.
- Self-adjusting friction pivot ensures no unwanted curtain movement even when the table is tilted.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under-table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
- If required the curtain can also hold three semi-flexible top shields, 1 x 57 cm, 1 x 27 cm, and 1 x 27 cm short.
Optional: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, lift-off top shield with latch (312/DS/3.32/3) or fold-down/lift-off top shield (312/DS/3.115).
Optional: 1 x 27 cm wide, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.30)
Optional: 1 x 27 cm wide, short, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.41)