78 cm wide shields
312/E-005, -006, -007
Lower body table shields with a single friction pivot and optional top shields.
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Curtain is available in one piece or split into three separate overlapping panels.
- 78 cm wide x 70 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- 29 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm or 29 mm high tableside accessory rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- Pivotal arm with a single friction pivot can swivel outwards to form a 49 cm wing.
- Self-adjusting friction pivot ensures no unwanted curtain movement even when the table is tilted.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
- If required, the curtain can also hold two semi-flexible top shields, 1 x 57 cm & 1 x 27 cm.
Optional: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, lift-off top shield (312/DS/3.32)
Optional: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, fold-down top shield (312/DS/3.33)
Optional: 1 x 27 cm wide, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield (312/DS/3.30)