92 cm wide collision resilient shield
Collision resilient table shield with two piece curtain, double friction joint and 57 cm wide, lift-off top shield.
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a two piece flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Fitted with a patented device enabling upward movement of the pivotal arm when in collision with C-arm equipment.
- 92 cm wide x 70 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- 29 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm or 29 mm high tableside accessory rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- Pivotal arm with double friction pivot can swivel outwards to form a 46 cm or 63 cm wing.
- Self-adjusting friction pivot ensures no unwanted curtain movement even when table is tilted.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
Includes: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, lift-off top shield with collision resistant link. (312/DS/3.32/3)
Optional: 1 or 2 x 27 cm wide, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.30)
Complete the kit
69913 & 69963
Replacement handles for lower body table shields.
69913 & 69963
Mobile rack combinations for head end shield, lower body table shield & upper removable top shields.
27 cm wide, semi-flexible lift-off top shield.
Wall rack – table shield
Storage location for lower body radiation shields.
Wall rack – top shields
Storage location for upper, removable top shields.