LytaType kilt (skirt)
Kilt with front overlap providing extra central protection. Fitted with VELCRO® and belt fastening.
- Front doubles the stated protection at the overlap
- Front overlap of up to 15 cm provides extra central protection.
- Fitted with VELCRO® and belt fastening.
- Kilts have internal, fitted loops which can be used to suspended them from racks.
- Pocket and embroidery are available as an optional extra.
- Tailor made LytaType personal x-ray protective clothing is available. Please contact us for required measurements.
Lead equivalent (Pb)*
0.25 mm front / 0.25 mm back
0.25 mm front / 0.35 mm back
0.35 mm front / 0.35 mm back
Small: 55 cm
Medium: 60 cm
Large: 65 cm
*Pb: Lead vinyl in accordance with BS EN 61331-1:2014 in the 50 to 150 kV range of x-ray tube voltages.
Complimentary products and storage solutions
Kilts with fitted loops can be suspended from these hooks. For use on apron rack models 100 & 102C.
Lumbar support belt
Elasticated type transfers weight to hips.
LytaType double-sided short top apron
Fitted with a shoulder clip and fastenings on both sides. Alternative to model 915.
LytraType jacket (vest)
Jacket with VELCRO® fastening. Front overlap provides extra central protection. Alternative to model 917.
Mobile apron rail
Accommodates up to 10 aprons. Coat hangers are available separately.
Mobile swivel arm apron rack
Ideal for departments where wall racks cannot be installed.
Multiform apron wall console
Wall mounted swivel hanger rack that prolongs the life of protective clothing.
Collar and bib type for the best fit and comfort.