137 cm wide X-ray protection, collision resilient
Collision resilient table shield with two overlapping curtains, double friction joint, 57 cm integrated accessory rail and set of top shields.
X-ray protection with integrated accessory rail
137 cm wide X-ray protection table shields are supplied with two integrated accessory rails:
1 off, 25 mm X 10 mm x 57 cm long integrated accessory rail (fitted)
1 off, 28.6 mm X 9.5 mm x 57 cm long integrated accessory rail (supplied)
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing the pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a two-piece flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Fitted with a patented device that enables upward movement of the pivotal arm if in collision with C-arm equipment.
- The main shield is a 137 cm wide x 75 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- The 72 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm or 28.6 mm high tableside rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing the handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- 57 cm long integrated accessory rail – one 25 mm x 10 mm supplied and fitted, one 28.6 mm x 9.5 mm supplied.
- A pivotal arm with a double friction pivot can swivel outwards to form a 48 cm or 65 cm wing.
- The self-adjusting friction pivot prevents the curtain from moving whilst the table is tilting.
- The curtain’s 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer cannot tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under-table X-ray tube without impeding movement.
Detachable top shields overlap to provide additional X-ray protection (92 cm wide) to the upper body.
Three standard height top shields are included:
1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, fold-down/lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.115)
1 x 27 cm wide, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.30)
1 x 27 cm wide cropped, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.41)
Similar products and storage options
114 cm wide collision resilient table shields
Collision resilient table shield, double friction joint, 35 cm integrated accessory rail, and 57 cm wide lift-off top shield.
137 cm wide collision resilient table shield
Collision resilient table shield with two overlapping curtains, double friction joint, 57 cm integrated accessory rail and optional top shields.
137 cm wide collision resilient shield with deep attachment bracket
Collision resilient table shield with two overlapping curtains, deep attachment bracket, double friction joint and 65 cm integrated accessory rail. Top shields included.
92 cm wide collision resilient table shields
Collision resilient table shield with double friction joint and 57 cm wide lift-off top shield.
Mobile rack for shielding – head end and tableside
Mobile rack combinations for head end shield, lower body table shield & upper removable top shields.
Mobile rack for table shields
Mobile rack combinations for lower body table shields & removable top shields.
Wall rack for lower body shielding
Convenient and secure storage location for a Kenex lower body radiation shield.
Wall rack set for table shielding
Convenient and secure storage locations for Kenex radiation shields.
Wall rack for top shields
Convenient and secure storage locations for removable Kenex top shields.