Height adjustable over-table protective shield
Easily adjusted for height & width, and provides full body protection without impeding procedures.
- Counterbalanced lead acrylic window which can be positioned over the patient and height adjusted to suit the table.
- Height range 139 cm to 169 cm.
- 0.5 mm Pb equivalent throughout.
- Window is 50 cm high x 116 cm wide, including patient contour.
- Two overlapping, 80 cm high flexible curtains.
- Curtains are suspended from the cantilevered window allowing C-arm movement.
- The front curtain slides out under the window to give lower protection between 45 cm and 80 cm wide.
- The wide shadow cast by the shield also provides protection to assisting personnel.
Flexible panel mobile shields
Height adjustable with spring assistance.
Height adjustable mobile protective shield
Ideal for use in confined areas close to the tableside. Optional protective side panels available.
Mobile protective screens
Solid panel design with a lead core and lead glass window.
Panoramic mobile protective screen
Solid panel design with a lead core and panoramic lead glass window.