Height adjustable over-table protective shield
Easily adjusted for height & width, and provides full body protection without impeding procedures.
- Counterbalanced lead acrylic window which can be positioned over the patient and height adjusted to suit the table.
- Height range 139 cm to 169 cm.
- 0.5 mm Pb equivalent throughout.
- Window is 50 cm high x 116 cm wide, including patient contour.
- Two overlapping, 80 cm high flexible curtains.
- Curtains are suspended from the cantilevered window allowing C-arm movement.
- The front curtain slides out under the window to give lower protection between 45 cm and 80 cm wide.
- The wide shadow cast by the shield also provides protection to assisting personnel.