Height adjustable mobile protective shield
Ideal for use in confined areas close to the tableside. Optional protective side panels available.
Mobile shield – 310/B-3
- Compact and easily manoeuvred into position.
- 78 cm wide x 102 cm high lower steel panel, 1.0 mm Pb equivalent.
- 70 cm wide lead acrylic window, 0.5 mm Pb equivalent.
- Counterbalance so window has no apparent weight and can be height adjusted quickly.
- Window can be raised and lowered between 115 cm and 188 cm high (from floor).
- Occupies minimal space when window is lowered after use.
- Equipment hand controls can attached to the optional accessory rail.
- Full width rails are factory fitted and available in two sizes: 8 x 25 x 769 mm or 10 x 25 x 769 mm.
Optional accessory rails
- Shield 310/B-3 with rail 10 x 25 x 769 mm – 310/B-3/31.
- Shield 310/B-3 with rail 8 x 25 x 769 mm – 310/B-3/91.
Optional protective side panels – 317/05-01
- Flexible 0.5 mm curtain on a double jointed pivotal arm which can swivel round to form a curved side wing.
- Can be fitted to either, or both sides of the 310/B-3 mobile shield.
- One curtain, when fully extended increases the shield width by 68 cm.
- Maximum width with two side panels is 214 cm.
- Curtains fold across the front when not in use.
- Factory fitted only.
Flexible panel mobile shields
Height adjustable with spring assistance.
Height adjustable over-table protective shield
Easily adjusted for height & width, and provides full body protection without impeding procedures.
Mobile protective screens
Solid panel design with a lead core and lead glass window.
Panoramic mobile protective screen
Solid panel design with a lead core and panoramic lead glass window.