114 cm wide shields
312/E-020, -021, -022
Lower body table shields with a double friction joint, accessory rail and optional top shields.
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a flexible lead curtain.
- Curtain is available in one piece or split into three separate overlapping panels.
- 114 cm wide x 70 cm high safe zone of occupancy.
- 51 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm high tableside accessory rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- 35 cm long accessory rail, available in 10 mm, 9.5 mm or 7.7 mm depths.
- Pivotal arm with a double friction joint can swivel outwards to form a 46 cm or 63 cm wing.
- Self-adjusting friction pivot ensures no unwanted curtain movement even when table is tilted.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
- If required the curtain can also hold three semi-flexible top shields, 1 x 57 cm, 1 x 27 cm and 1 x 27 cm short.
Optional: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, fold-down top shield. (312/DS/3.33)
Optional: 1 x 57 cm wide semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.32)
Optional: 1 x 27 cm wide, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.30)
Optional: 1 x 27 cm wide, short, semi-flexible, lift-off top shield. (312/DS/3.41)
Complete the kit
69913 & 69963
Replacement handles for lower body table shields.
69913 & 69963
Mobile rack combinations for head end shield, lower body table shield & upper removable top shields.
27 cm wide, semi-flexible lift-off top shield.
57 cm wide, semi-flexible lift-off top shield.
Top shield, fold-down
57 cm wide, semi-flexible fold-down top shield.
27 cm wide, semi-flexible lift-off top shield (short version).
Wall rack – table shield
Storage location for lower body radiation shields.
Wall rack – top shields
Storage location for upper, removable top shields.