89 cm wide table shield
Lower body table shield with overlapping curtain, middle link and a 52 cm wide fold down top shield. (Philips Medical Systems, part No. 9896-000-77201 & 9896-000-77202)
89 cm wide table shield with a double friction joint
This 89 cm wide table shield reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body. It comprises
a lightweight and durable structure, with middle link and pivotal arm supporting a flexible lead curtain.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing the pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Heavy duty middle link has an automatic wear adjustment facility ensuring accurate joint friction which prevents unwanted curtain movement even when the table is tilted in any direction.
- 89 cm wide x 70 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- Pivotal arm and middle link can swivel outwards to form a 53 cm or 70 cm wing, or inwards to be positioned under the table when not in use.
- 52 cm wide top shield can be quickly folded downwards to ease patient transfer and access.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
A 52 cm wide fold-down top shield is included. It can be quickly folded downwards to ease patient transfer and access.
(Philips Medical Systems part No. 9896-000-77201 & 9896-000-77202)
Increased protection with suspended shielding
Suspended protection for eyes & thyroid
Transparent eyes and thyroid radiation shield.
Suspended protection with horizontal pivot
Transparent upper body radiation shield, with or without patient contour corner cut out.
Suspended protection with centre mount
Transparent, centre mounted upper body radiation shield, with or without patient contour corner cut out.